May, 2, 2012
The Season For Back Pain
Every year around the month of May, especially in Beaufort SC where I reside, back pain seems to plague the general population worse than normal. If you didn’t know, more that 80% of the population struggles with chronic back aches to debilitating lower back pain. I surmise that it could be a few things causing this sudden influx of back pain. Since my partner and I have been fixing people with serious back issues for years, we recognize the perennial patters that are played out with back pain.
My 2 theories
1) Pollen and other allergens tend to pop up around the Month of May. If you have ever been to Beaufort SC, you would know that pollen is potent during the spring and can lead to inflammatory responses. The low back already being a sensitive area for inflammation and pressure is the first place that many back pain suffers feel the affects.
2) Spring is a time where the entire Earth and Universe begin to change. Everything with in the universe is constantly contracting and expanding. It is possible that spring is a time for universal expansion which cause the cells of the body to expand and therefore increasing the pressure to the already damaged area of the lower back.
If I am anywhere close to correct with these theories there are numerous ways to combat inflammation and back pain. Of course, we have always and will always recommend back pain relief4life because it is not only the most effective back program in the world but it is literally like medication for the back, the difference is that it is all natural. The only side effect are ridiculously positive ones like:
- Deeper sleep
- more nutrients to the hips and knees
- stronger abs
- more flexibility
- better posture
Other quick and effective approached would be:
- Super Hydration: the disk are almost all water and dehydration and toxin build up can cause inflammation leading to more pressure on the back. Drinking 12-16 glasses of alkaline water a day will help flush out the toxins and reduce inflammation
- Fruits and veggies: Stress and toxins also release free radicals which lead to inflammation. Eating a wide variety of fruits and veggies provides antioxidants that will neutralize the harmful free radicals in the body. Food that are high in antioxidants are:
2. Antioxidant concentrations in some fruits are: about 500 mg per 100 g in guavas, 330 mg in plums, 170 mg in mangoes, 135 mg in pomegranates, 125mg in apples and 30 mg in bananas. Watermelons and pineapples offer the least protection for the body’s fight against free radicals, according to Dr Sreeramulu reported in the Telegraph (2012) and to be published in the Food Research International Journal. The study found that guavas are the ultimate superfood with the highest concentration of antioxidants.
3. Antioxidant Vegetables
It comes down to that fact that your back pain relief, just like ultimate health is always going to be from exercise and diet. 90% of most illness and ailments can be eleviated through diet and a good fitness routine
Posted in Lower Back Pain by |